There are some things that you can always count on: the sun will rise and set, the Earth will rotate, and former Victoria’s Secret angel Alessandra Ambrosio will shop — specifically at the Brentwood Country Mart. It’s no secret that the supermodel loves to have her retail therapy moments (we recently caught her loading up at Isabel Marant pre-Coachella and last Halloween we learned she did her costume hunting at Aahs in Westwood) but we now have it on good authority — via our incessant celebrity photo investigating — that the Westside resident regularly visits the family friendly shopping center, often with son Noah.
On Tuesday, however, it was a footloose and fancy-free event when Ambrosio had a girls-only shopping day with a group of friends where she was seen toting a few pink bags from resort wear mainstay Calypso St. Barth. Perhaps the crop-top and boyfriend jeans clad beauty was prepping for a vaycay with the shop’s consistent collection of luxe swimwear, coverups, wedges, and other beachwear staples. Upon further investigation (we weren’t kidding about our detective work!) we can also see she made a pit stop at contemporary clothier Intermix.
See below to find out the other shopping haunts celeb love to stop (including a sighting of K-Stew with her on-again-off-again flame) and one place a star and her director hubby get their sweat on together.
· James Perse (225 26th Street #7): “Author Maria Shriver is spotted out shopping at James Perse in Brentwood, California on May 26, 2016.” [Zimbio]
· Gant (101 S La Brea Avenue): “Kristen Stewart flashes a smile while out shopping with on-off girlfriend Alicia Cargile.” [DailyMail]
· Crate and Barrel (438 N Beverly Drive): “Actress Minnie Driver is spotted shopping in Beverly Hills, California on May 26, 2016.” [Zimbio]
· Fred Segal (8100 Melrose Avenue): “Karrueche Tran And Christina Milian Have A Blast At Fred Segal.” [Bossip]
· SoulCycle (11640 San Vicente Boulevard): “Actress Busy Philipps and her husband Marc Silverstein are seen leaving Soul Cycle in Brentwood, California on May 26, 2016.” [Zimbio]