Bergeon Watch Pin Pliers
This Swiss made tool is used for removing pins from all types of metal watch bands. This tool includes pins that are not only hardened for extra strength, but also protected against bending when you drive out the pin. A plastic insert with a narrow channel guides the steel pin when it is fully extended and therefore prevents it against bending. Once you have pushed the pin out of one side of the band, you can pull it out using the special top portion of the tool. A second brass attachment is then used to drive in the new pin.
- Swiss made watch pin pliers
- Pins are hardened for extra strength and protected against bending
- Easily remove pins without the help of a jeweler
- Removes pins from most types of watches
- Enclosed in a plastic case for easy storage