Century Mechanical Pocket Watch
Chain as shown in the photo is included. Simply press the crown downward to pop open the case cover to reveal the dial face and hands. The intricate case design was created to capture the look and feel of those antique timepieces that were manufactured at the turn of the century. The watch measures 2″ diameter across.
- Highly detailed front cover to capture the look of those turn-of-the-century antique mechanical pocket watches.
- Secure "hunter case" when closed, protects the crystal and dial.
- Sweep second hand is in constant motion as the watch runs.
- Dial face designed with clear, easy-to-read black Roman numerals on a light yellow dial face.
- 17 jewel, high quality mechanical wind-up movement never needs batteries.