The Expandable Automatic Watch Winder w/Digital LCD Dispaly (yellow)
This Accuratic watch winder will rotate your automatic watch to set direction and set Turns Per Day (TPD) to keep it wound. It has five different TPD settings: 650, 900, 1200, 1500, 1800, with intermediate rest cycles to eliminate potential stress on watch movement. It rotates clockwise counter-clockwise, or alternates in between. The winder will repeat its cycle every day, without intervention (as long as it is on).
Functions: TPD: Indicates to number of Turns Per Day, MODE: Indicates to rotation direction, On and Off button.
This winder operates with electric power (AC Adapter included), or two C size batteries (not included).
How to operate the watch winder
• Pull watch holder out of turntable drum.
• Wrap your watch around it and place it back.
1. Plug the AC adapter to the wall outlet and the other end to the back of the watch winder.
2. Press TPD button to select desired Turns Per Day 650, 900, 1200, 1500 or 1800 TPD.
3. Press MODE button to select desired rotation direction Clockwise, Counter-Clockwise, or Alternate.
4. Press ON button to turn the watch winder On or Off.
Note: when you want to operate the unit with batteries turn the switch to BAT on the back of the unit, it is recommended that you take the batteries out when unit is used with AC power adapter.
- 5 different TPD settings: 650, 900, 1200, 1500, 1800.
- Rotates clockwise counter-clockwise, or alternates in between
- One turntables can be set to different settings.
- With Digital LCD Dispaly and Touch Control Board
- Expandable Watch Winder System